Figured I would get rid of the boring brown and add a little color. The snow has been great, but we need some sun out there every once in a while!! We have been couped up way too long.
Todd decided to finish the bathroom downstairs. I have such a hard time making sure we are picking out the right color of tile. I hate what we picked out for our kitchen..it is so hard to clean. I guess it is clean, it just looks dirty. I hate that!! I think we picked out some good stuff for this bathroom. It will be nice for the boys to have a bathroom by their bedrooms.
That's about all that's going on with our family!
13 years ago
2 comments:
I got that background from a new site I found.....it's called cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
Sure thing....I wanted to keep it my little secret but.....I'll share!!! Glad you figured it out! It's quite addicting!!
Post a Comment