Tyler had his first basketball game today. It was the cutest thing!! It's kindergarten thru second grade- and it's all mixed together. We were laughing so hard because they would run down the court without dribbling. They did really good, though, considering how young and little they are. I've never seen kids this young play basketball.
I would post a video, but it would probably take me all day to try and figure out how to do that. I'm sure it's easy. And I would post pictures, but my camera died as soon as I went to take the first picture. I hate it when that happens!! So, next week.
Another all day event at the bowling alley. Normal league, plus both AJ and Tyler had bowler of the month later in the day. They both won, so at the end of the season, they bowl for bowler of the year. I don't know what they get if they win that, but they do get their name on the wall for everyone to see!!
13 years ago
1 comments:
Hey Angie,
This is Jen (Nick's wife). Just thought I'd stop by and say hello! Hope all is well!
XOXO
Jen, Nick & Nixen
Post a Comment