Sunday, January 27, 2008

We haven't been doing much lately. The boys had the city tournament for bowling last weekend. They did really good. And had fun. AJ started his basketball games. They've lost one and won one. School sports are a lot different than through the city. Todd and I hope that we were not as annoying as some of these junior high kids! The girls especially! Holy Cow!!
And Braedon has hit the terrible 2's stage a bit late. Almost 2 years late! He's sat in time out more in the last couple weeks than he has his whole life! I hope this stage ends soon.
That's about all that's been going on. Sorry it's a little boring!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Angie! Your family is growing up fast! It is fun seeing your blog... I'm catching up to ya because boy number two is due in March!